[Dovecot-news] 1.0.beta7

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 12 14:53:45 EEST 2006

Sorry, the authentication problem still wasn't actually fixed in beta6.
Now, this time I tested every possible authentication case that it
really works.

I'll soon create a CVS branch which is going to stabilize into the 1.0
release. I won't add new features there so it shouldn't really get
broken anymore, at least because of new features..

So, two changes in this release:

        + Added shutdown_clients setting to control if existing imap/pop3
          processes should be killed when master is.
        - Master login fixes, PLAIN authentication was still broken..