[Dovecot-news] Sieve plugins 1.0.3 and 1.1.5 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 16 16:34:13 EEST 2008

http://dovecot.org/releases/sieve/dovecot-sieve-1.0.3.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/sieve/dovecot-sieve-1.0.3.tar.gz.sig

http://dovecot.org/releases/sieve/dovecot-sieve-1.1.5.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/sieve/dovecot-sieve-1.1.5.tar.gz.sig

I've usually released new Sieve plugins at the same time as new Dovecot
versions, but since I wasn't planning on releasing v1.0.14 anytime soon
and it looks like v1.0.2 release was quite a while ago, I decided to
release these today.

Changes:

 - Improved vacation reply checks, log discarded vacation replies (in
v1.0.3, these were already in v1.1.0)
 - Expand ~ to home directory in sieve path
 - If compiled script has the exact same mtime as the source script,
assume the script hasn't changed (changed "<" check to "<=").
 - Unfold multiline headers before comparing them.
 - Improved error logging.