[Dovecot-news] v1.1.8 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed Jan 7 22:45:28 EET 2009
Most importantly mbox bugfixes. v1.1 should finally be as stable with
mboxes as it was with v1.0. Hopefully we'll also soon have the first
v1.2 beta release and the final v1.2.0 somewhat soon after that.
- mbox: Several bugfixes. Fixes "next message unexpectedly lost"
errors and perhaps some other problems as well.
- deliver: It wasn't possible to override boolean settings in
lda section by setting them to "no".
- Maildir++ quota didn't correctly check if maildirs had changed
- kqueue notify: Fixed assert-crash in some situations
- dbox: Several fixes to handling Maildir migrations
- Logging/error message improvements
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20090107/63cbfb1d/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news