[Dovecot-news] [Dovecot] v2.1.beta1 released

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Nov 9 01:37:05 EET 2011

On 11/8/2011 11:35 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/beta/dovecot-2.1.beta1.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/beta/dovecot-2.1.beta1.tar.gz.sig
>
> Here's the first beta release of Dovecot v2.1. This version has already
> been tested quite a lot, so I'm not expecting any major bugs. So please
> upgrade and see if you can find any problems. I'm optimistic about
> getting rc1 released this year and perhaps even v2.1.0.

Ok, I guess it is time for a Pigeonhole release for Dovecot v2.1. I'm a
bit swamped this week, but next weekend I should be able to compose one.
For now you can use the dovecot-2.0-pigeonhole hg and patch it with
http://hg.rename-it.nl/pigeonhole-0.2-dovecot-2.1-patches/file/tip/pigeonhole-0.2-dovecot-2.1.patch
to make it compile against v2.1.

Regards,

Stephan.