[Dovecot-news] Released Pigeonhole v0.3.2 for Dovecot v2.1.9

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Sep 18 17:34:51 EEST 2012

Hello Dovecot users,

I've been busy recently with some wholly unrelated Dovecot IMAP patches,
so Sieve development moved a bit into the background. This release
therefore consists mostly of small bugfixes. The most important change
is the fix of a bug in ManageSieve's CHECKSCRIPT command that causes a
segfault. Quite a few people have encountered this problem recently, so
it is about time I release this now.

Changelog v0.3.2:

+ sieve-refilter tool: improved man page documentation by explicitly
   specifying the syntax used for mailbox arguments.
+ Sieve: spamtest and virustest extensions: improved trace debugging of
   score calculation.
+ Sieve: made error messages about exceeding the maximum number of
   actions more verbose.
- Sieve tools: fixed problems with running as root: sievec and
   sieve-dump now ignore mail_uid and mail_gid settings when run as root.
- Sieve: fixed bug in action accounting (for limit checking): increase
   action instance count only when an action is actually created.
- Sieve: include extension: fixed namespace separation of :global and
   :personal scripts.
- ManageSieve: fixed segfault bug triggered by CHECKSCRIPT command.
- Fixed linking with ld.gold.
- Fixed several Clang compile warnings and a few potential bugs.

The release is available as follows:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.1/dovecot-2.1-pigeonhole-0.3.2.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.1/dovecot-2.1-pigeonhole-0.3.2.tar.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.x wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate
to notify me when there are any problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl