[Dovecot] shared folders?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Apr 26 02:04:48 EEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 01:52, Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
> Greetings,
> I saw mention in results from a google search that there was some support in
> dovecot CVS for shared folders, is there some docs on how to use them?
> Provided there is in fact support for them in CVS.

It's kludgy. You'll have to create symlink for the folder manually and
indexes have to be in different directory so each user gets separate
index file which stores the flags. Then you'll have to create file named
dovecot-shared with the permissions you want new mail files to be
created (0660 probably).

Of course, CVS version is quite broken currently. I'm not sure if this
works with 1.0-test1.