[Dovecot] mbox vs maildir

Rob Campbell poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Mon Jan 31 09:00:19 EET 2005

Ok, that worked.  I moved /home/%u/.mailboxlist to /home/%
u/mail/.subscriptions and now I can see all the folders under the IMAP
section.  That was too easy.  None of the pages I viewed said that.
There were a few pages with people posting their scripts to convert and
make everything work but I just didn't feel comfortable doing all of
that.  This was much simpler.  Now I just have to see what happens as
far as when I start receiving email that are filtered to the mailboxes
and everything should be set.  Thank you very much.  This has been a
headache.