[Dovecot] FreeBSD Ports Issues

Jonathan jvanasco at 2xlp.com
Wed Oct 12 01:26:11 EEST 2005

I can't figure out the SQL issue either

I don't think its a FreeBSD issue though -- I think its because most
documentation (official, wiki, 3rd party) is for the 0.9x branch,
and there's virtually nothing regarding using sql out there for the
1.x branch.  (there were a lot of configuration changes and, what
seems like general logic changes in regards to authentication ,
between the .9x and 1.x branches)

I posted an almost identical sql issue yesterday.  I'm hoping someone
will clarify one of our issues.