[Dovecot] How to use Master Users.

Adam M. Dunn adunn at hgsc.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Apr 5 19:59:55 EEST 2006

I had a few minutes to spare, so I added my findings to the wiki under the
MasterPassword page.  I couldn't find the Wiki rules, and it allowed me
to make changes, so I assumed the Wiki is fully public.  Timo: If I
overstepped my boundries and shouldn't have done that, my
appologies, and please feel free to revert my changes.  Also, If I got
anything wrong please feel free to fix it.  I also didn't test the SASL
stuff, so that's open to someone else to try and post.

Hope that helps others.

~Adam