[Dovecot] 1.0 beta3 not preserving X-Keyword header?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jun 17 23:31:00 EEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 09:20 -0800, Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade wrote:
> > Try this manually:
> >
> > MAIL=~/mail /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap
> > x select mailbox
> > x store 1 +flags test
> > x fetch 1 flags
> > x logout
> >
> > Does the "test" keyword get added to mbox either?
..
> Looking in the mailbox after this test, there is indeed an X-Keywords header:

> Yet, no matter which Thunderbird I try to use, on which platform, this
> doesn't happen.

Have you figured this out yet or have the later betas fixed it? The
above command doesn't make Dovecot use all of its settings. Perhaps
those had something to do with it. So instead of running imap directly,
does the same happen also with:

telnet localhost 143
x login user
..and the rest of the commands..

I'm guessing maybe it has/had something to do with mbox_lazy_writes
setting.