[Dovecot] Imap folders missing after updating

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:21:19 EEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 01:59, Odhiambo WASHINGTON wrote:

> Don't make life difficult for them if you have the budget to run
> Windows.

And a large staff of helpdesk people to keep it running with
3rd party antivirus products, etc.

> I must say it's pretty easy to run Windows, my only
> concerns being the security. Let the guys enjoy the easier,
> insecure life ;)

I suspect that means you don't actually install your
own windows OS or applications and someone else fixes
it when it breaks.  Our company has had many things
break as a result of MS updates.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com