[Dovecot] SIEVE: Any information at all?

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Tue May 9 20:02:12 EEST 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 11:23:24AM +0100, Alex Pimperton wrote:

> Failing that, does anybody use anything other than a Squirrelmail plugin
> for manging their sieve scripts?

Yes.  We have a webmail program that generates scripts based on metadata
stored in a specially named IMAP folder, and once generated, uploads
them to the appropriate mail server via an internally-used method.

I know that's not a helpful answer :)

I suspect I'll write a managesieve-like daemon at some point, although
one that will mainly be useful for my own mda.  I'm curious as to what
clients support the managesieve protocol now, such that there is this
clamor for it?

mm