[Dovecot] Automatically subscribe to folder?

Gabriel Millerd gmillerd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 04:23:30 EET 2007

On 25 Dec 2007, at 20:36, "Christian Flothmann" <christian.flothmann at xabbuh.de

> Is it possible to automate this script and subscribe the account to
> this folder when it is created by the sieve script?

You could create a script that create/subscribed users to various
key/important folders and execute this if you periodically roll
through imap directories (i do this for spam false positives and what
not for example and make sure people are subscribed and don't delete
their SPAM folders --- sigh) or you could create a wrapper that did
this individually when the various imap process is invoked (like the
many wiki examples have).

Personally I would look to patching sieve which is of course insecure
and against their philosophy, but not any worse than doing the above
or using procmail.

--
Gabriel Millerd