[Dovecot] antispam plugin ehancement

Hugo Monteiro hugo.monteiro at fct.unl.pt
Mon Apr 21 18:21:09 EEST 2008

ML wrote:

> Le 21 avr. 08 à 12:49, Hugo Monteiro a écrit :
>

>> Never the less, it would be a nice idea, but i think you're
>> forgetting the technicalities.  I assume that such http submission
>> would be authenticated. Do you want to nag your users constantly with
>> authentication popups, and windows opening, so they can retrain?
>>

> Why auth ? there's no auth when forwarding, mail with a known sig is
> retrain, mail with unknown sig is ignored, so I imagined that a click
> with valid sig is retrain and a click with unvalid sig is not. Any
> drawback to this ?

Actually that will depend on the way you have the forward retraining
set. In my case, using qmail and simscan, i only allow retraining from
authenticated smtp sessions. I'm guessing it's something that can be
done with other MTAs too.

Cheers,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email	 : hugo.monteiro at fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
		   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt	      apoio at fct.unl.pt

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _