[Dovecot] Dovecot + iPhone

Dean Brooks dean at iglou.com
Wed Apr 23 22:49:35 EEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 01:27:02PM -0400, Tim Riley wrote:
> Where do I check to make sure the /Deleted flag is set on the message in my
> Inbox?

Well, one way is to look at the X-Status: header and see if it contains
the letter "D".  As in:

If it does, then it has been marked deleted by the client.

> Also, Can I configure Dovecot to function like Yahoo's server and expunge on
> disconnect?

Not sure about that.  There may be a plugin for it somewhere, but others
on the list will know more about that.  Expunging is normally up to
the client to request though.

--
Dean Brooks
dean at iglou.com