[Dovecot] Quota not showing properly in webmail

Mon Apr 28 14:25:30 EEST 2008

On 4/27/2008, Eden (edencaldas at gmail.com) wrote:
> I configured dovecot to read the maildirsize file as described here:
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/Maildir
>
> This link shows de maildirsize file using bytes as well.
>
> What should I do to make it display right? maybe a bug?

First - you are using a very old (well over a year) version (1.0rc15),
you really should upgrade - and personally I'd recommend going ahead and
upgrading to the new 1.1 version... its rc status, and very close to
going gold, and is much better...

Regardless, upgrading to either a current 1.0.x stable version (current
is 1.0.13) or the latest 1.1rc (current is rc4) may very well fix the
problem...

Second... you still haven't shown whats in maildirsize file...

--

Best regards,

Charles