[Dovecot] question about OpenSSL with DC

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Sep 1 23:36:55 EEST 2008

IBM recently changed both its delivery package for OpenSSL and the locations it
put things.  Luckily, I have a second machine other than my mail server that I
can test things on and DC 1.0.15 seems to be be running OK (thus I got all the
configure/compilation tweaks right), but.....is there anyway to check the DC
binaries to determine where it's getting its OpenSSl binaries and libraries
(needed at runtime)?
--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources