[Dovecot] Converting from MBOX to Maildir broke procmail and Spamassasin and halted incoming mail

Dan Roberts dan at jlazyh.com
Wed Sep 17 22:52:05 EEST 2008

Hi Scott -

How would I tell?   I built the box from scratch and set up CentOS
Linux 5 up on it - over one year, probably not more than three.

I had been running with a RedHat system prior to that - and I may well
have copied the procmailrc settings from that -- don't actually
recall.   But Dovecot, Procmail and Spamassasin all came up fresh with
the install of CentOS.