[Dovecot] I've moved to US

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Feb 10 03:22:25 EET 2009

Pretty small things. Like front door should lock automatically, so I
wouldn't have to waste time locking it manually. Transferring money
between bank accounts is also more difficult than it should be. All
bread tastes weird, I'm not sure why. Some other things I already
forgot.

But there are some positive things, like grocery stores being open 24h
and when driving turning to right is allowed on red light :)