[Dovecot] SSD drives are really fast running Dovecot

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Jan 16 07:39:26 EET 2011

LOL this is just soooooooo funny., watching the no no no im right you're
wrong, give up stanley, those on many lists are aware of your trolling,
nobody cares about your lil SOHO world, this list contains many
different sized orgs, and like someone else mentione,d the 4K email size
is SO 1994, but, that about sums you up anyway.