[Dovecot] Best Cluster Storage

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:21:39 EET 2011

I have considered the idea, but we just change from mbox to maildir about 4
months ago, and we have many problens with some accouts. We were using dsync
to migrate.

But once we choose mdbox we are sticky to dovecot, or gona have to migrate
all users again if we choose to use another imap server.

But  thanks!

[]'sf.rique