[Dovecot] Dovecot v2.0.13 unix_listeners

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Sun Nov 13 23:37:41 EET 2011

Heh? they pretty much do exactly as described.

the service lmtp is how you inject email into dovecot using the lmtp protocol.

the service auth is how you can authenicate user/password against
dovecot, normally used in postfix for sasl auth

the mode setting is just that, the file mode to set for that file,
0666, all access, 0660 only user/group access.