[Dovecot] BEWARE: This list is being harvested for leads

Thu May 17 16:46:25 EEST 2012

On 2012-05-17 9:38 AM, Bill Cole
<dovecot-20110531 at billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:
> A spammer claiming to be '"Tim Saarela" <tim.saarela at dovecot.fi>' is
> sending out a pitch for "Enterprise Level Support" for Dovecot. The
> address of mine which he hit is only ever used for this mailing list, so
> it is clear that whatever the mechanism, this list is being harvested
> for commercial leads.

Chill, Bill...

Tim is working closely with Timo, and I'm sure got Timo's permission to
send that email to list subscribers. I'm already in discussions with Tim
for some support for my main client's migration...

I for one am very happy to see this development, and there is another
announcement coming soon that I am aware of that will be even better for
dovecot's future.

--

Best regards,

Charles