[Dovecot] multiple users to same e-mail account with ldap authentication

Marco Gatti marco.gatti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:35:04 EET 2012

Hi, I was looking for a particular case of dovecot configuration I
cannot find anywhere.
Is there a way dovecot can authenticate via ldap different windows
2008 AD users that have access to the same e-mail account (like user
authorization in ms exchange)?
For example I want to extend AD schema to let users have 10 email
accounts (with multiple domain support). If they are private accounts
I think there is no problem at all. But if I want two or more users to
access the same mail account what happens? Can I do it with dovecot?
Or should I create AD groups and add members to that, to let user
access the same mail account?
Cheers

--
Marco