[Dovecot] Anyone else seeing lots of random duplicate messages???

Wed Sep 5 00:02:00 EEST 2012

On 9/4/2012 1:07 PM, Stan Hoeppner <stan at hardwarefreak.com> wrote:
> On 9/4/2012 11:37 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> Almost every message I'm getting through this list is duplicated, down
>> to the same exact message-ID...
>>
>> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Nope.  Make any changes to Postfix or your script recently?

Nope... but, your reply made me actually take a closer look...

It is only happening for emails that are filtered to folders (like my
lists)...

And now I realize it must be because I've been keeping Thunderbird open
at two separate locations (we just opened another office about 5 minutes
away, and I have an office/computer at both), and each has filtering
enabled...

I'll disable filtering on one, and see if that solves the problem (I
expect it will)...

Sorry for the noise...

--

Best regards,