[Dovecot] Dovecot deliver Segmentation fault when arrive the first message

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Mon Sep 24 20:19:30 EEST 2012

Il 24/09/2012 17:40, Alessio Cecchi ha scritto:
> Il 19/09/2012 15:07, Alessio Cecchi ha scritto:

> Hi Timo,
>
> had you occasion to see the problem? Can I provide more information?
>
> Thanks

After further testing I found this behavior, a note, I'm using dict
quota in mysql.

- add a new user
- delivery the first email via deliver
- "Segmentation fault"

- I remove the newly created user
- add the same user
- delivery the first email via deliver
- OK

- add a new user
- the user connects via pop/imap
- delivery the first email via deliver
- OK

- add a new user
- manually create the entry for dict quota <<==
- delivery the first email via deliver
- OK

it seems that if there is user's entry in the dict database the problem
does not appear.

--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/