[Dovecot] mail not reject when the mailbox is full (Dovecot-LDAP-Imap_quota)

Victor Oñate victormanuelo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:41:25 EEST 2013

Hi list...

 this is my #dovecot -n
thanks..

# 1.2.15: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-5-mckinley ia64 Debian 6.0.5
base_dir: /var/run/dovecot/
log_path: /var/log/dovecot/dovecot.log
info_log_path: /var/log/dovecot/info.log
log_timestamp: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S
ssl_cert_file: /etc/ssl/correo.crt
ssl_key_file: /etc/ssl/correo.key
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot//login
login_executable: /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login
login_greeting: Dovecot ready C6.
login_process_per_connection: no
login_processes_count: 50
login_max_processes_count: 60000
login_max_connections: 60000
max_mail_processes: 61760
first_valid_uid: 1000
first_valid_gid: 500
mail_access_groups: mail
mail_location: mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u:INDEX=/home/indexes/%u
mmap_disable: yes
mail_process_size: 2048
mail_plugins: quota imap_quota
lda: