[Dovecot] Sieve info

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Wed Jul 24 10:21:10 EEST 2013

On 7/23/2013 3:07 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 23.07.2013 22:04, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
>> Sam Flint skrev den 2013-07-21 00:34:
>>> I'm using Dovecot v2, and I can't seem to find any info abut using sieve
>>> with the LDA,  or the ManageSieve protocol,  can you please point me un the
>>> right direction?
>>
>> http://sieve.info/
>
> and why do you need to respond days later with generic stuff
> with no dovecot-context to a already answered question where
> the asner is simply the *dovecot2* wiki?

Reindl, keep this kind of crap off the list.  It benefits nobody here
and simply wastes resources.  Either send it off list, or better yet,
don't sent it at all.  You got yourself booted from Postfix-users for
this type of behavior.  Apparently that didn't prompt you to change.

I keep all list mail for a while, 170 Dovecot msgs from you.  Keep this
stupid behavior up and I'll compile some choice excerpts, take a poll,
and get you booted from here as well.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only
member tired of your stupid behavior on this list.

--
Stan