[Dovecot] Public Namespace and INBOX

Dieter Knopf dieterknopf at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:07:17 UTC 2014

Sorry.

Config is:
namespace inbox {
  type = private
  separator = /
  prefix =
  inbox = yes
}
namespace {
  type = public
  separator = /
  prefix = FOO/
  location = maildir:/home/vmail/
foo.eu/info/MAILDIR:INDEX=/home/vmail/foo.eu/info/S_INDEX:INDEXPVT=/home/vmail/foo.eu/info/S_INDEXPVT/%u
  subscriptions = no
}

I can subscribe to anything but the FOO/ folder is empty (Mailbox doesn't
exist FOO/FOO)

It works with a custom INBOX (mail_location = .....INBOX=.../.INBOX/", then
i can subscribe to INBOX, but it would be nice if the PREFIX-Folder shows
the INBOX.

Thanks
    Dieter