[Dovecot] Sieve vacation attach original message

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Wed Mar 19 05:25:18 UTC 2014

> Od: Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl>
> Komu: azurIt <azurit at pobox.sk>, <dovecot at dovecot.org>
> Dátum: 19.03.2014 01:45
> Predmet: Re: [Dovecot] Sieve vacation attach original message
>
>On 3/14/2014 7:48 AM, azurIt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it, somehow, possible to attach the original message to the vacation autoreply? Thank you.
>
>Not currently. The exttracttext extension could be used for that
>(http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5703), but it is not supported at the
>moment. Also, this would be limited by the maximum variable size.

I tried a different solution but come accross a bug (or a feature?). I used a ':mime' option to 'vacation' command to create a multi-part vacation message which will include the original message. Unfortunately i didn't find a way how to include all headers but there should be a solution for including the body of the original message - using a 'body' extension. So i tried to save body into variable with this:

if body :matches "*" {
        set "OriginalBody" "${1}";
}

The 'if' is True but nothing is saved into the variable. Any hints?

azur