[Dovecot] Dovecot Replication setup

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Mar 27 22:17:28 UTC 2014

On 26/3/2014 1:30 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> I am trying to setup a master/master replication with dsync (according
> to the first part of: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Replication).
>
> ...I would like to ask/confirm whether the indicated setup is required
> on *both*servers participating in the master/master replication.

Anyone?

If users are going to be able to access any of the two masters directly,
and changes will therefore need to propagate on both directions
(depending on the point of access), do we need to configure both servers
for replication (as above), or doing so will end up in an undesired loop?

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Nick