Public mailbox confusion

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Nov 5 08:54:26 UTC 2014

Am 22.10.2014 um 11:59 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> synced some folders, yes, now they show up.
>
> I am unsure about the "subscriptions" parameter and how to achieve
> that all the subfolders are visible/subscribed from the start.

I solved my problem with syncing the "Public Folders" from the exchange
server, that looks good and I also got the new public namespace visible
for all dovecot-users.

What I still don't know and therefore would like to bring up again here:

We want that the whole tree below this new public namespace is always
visible for all the users. As if it were folders in a samba share, if
someone creates subfolders in there they should be automatically visible
to the other users.

Or explained in another way: the users shouldn't have to manually
subscribe to each new folder ... the server should do that somehow ;-)

I expect that other companies/users have similar requirements so maybe
someone could point me to a solution.

Thanks!

Stefan