gmail-migration: archived mails in \ALL

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Thu Apr 9 14:14:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't completly understand

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Migration/Gmail

I can't find the documentation for the -a and the -F Flag.

I'd like to migrate ONLY archived mails from an existing gmail-Account.
So I'd have to import all Mails from the \ALL-Folder that does NOT have
any virtual folder flags set.

I tried to use this command:

doveadm -D -o imapc_user=user at example.com -o pop3c_user=user at exampe.com
-o imapc_password=secret -o pop3c_password=secret -o
imapc_host=imap.googlemail.com -v backup -m '[Gmail]/Tutti i messaggi'
-F '-$GmailHaveLabels' -x \Flagged -x \Junk -x \Trash -x \Important -R
-u user at example.com imapc:

But it looks like it's importing too many mails and not only the
archived mails without Flags.

How do I have do understand

-F '-$GmailHaveLabels ??

Is it  "that NOT have $GmailHaveLabels"?

And: Is there any better way to address the \ALL-Folder? I can use "-x
\All" to exclude that folder, but it looks like I can't use "-m \All" to
select that folder.

We're a little bit in hurry since Google will stop its service this
weekend. Any fast help would be appreciated.

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,