Dovecot antispam

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:29:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is not specifically a dovecot issue, but to it's antispam plugin,
that being the case if private responses are deemed so please do so.

I've got a Postfix, amavisd-new, dovecot (delivery and sieve), setup
with spamassassin. It's for the most part working fine, here's the
problem, false positives and false negatives. The sieve moves
spamassassin-tagged messages in to the Spam folder, sometimes it
misses either a false positive or negative. What I'm wanting to do and
this is where the dovecot-antispam plugin comes in is automatically
retrain messages, a false positive or negative needs to be moved and
reclassified accordingly. I've found a lot of google results
indicating dspam, when I used this the results were terrible after
three months of usage I gave up on it. I've thought about using spamc
with dovecot-antispam to handle retraining or crm114, but not much on
getting this going. If anyone has any information on this or any other
non-dspam setup that would work I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks.
Dave.