Admin access to sieve filters with managesieve

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Tue Jul 14 20:44:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I’ve been a long-time user of Cyrus and started using sieve with Dovecot recently. A question that came up is: how do I access a users’s sieve scripts through managesieve without their credentials? Managesieve allows separating authentation and the corresponding mailbox identification, right? That’s what I used with cyrus sieve all the time. :)

I didn’t find documentation in the wiki or googling where to configure someone as admin in Dovecot so he can access foreign sieve scripts through managesieve.

Pointers? Am I using the right words?

Cheers,
Christian

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick