Symbolic link for sieve script not created by dsync

Laz C. Peterson laz at paravis.net
Mon Aug 15 19:57:10 UTC 2016

Or actually, is the issue in the “sending” side of dsync?  Seems that if we do the sieve script on the side running Ubuntu 16.04.1, the Ubuntu 14.04.5 server does in fact get the symbolic link.  But not vice versa.  Can someone verify this to be the case?

Such a drag that the Ubuntu packages for 14.04 are so far behind …

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC