Per-user special folder?

Richard Platel rplatel at tucows.com
Tue Feb 9 21:28:28 UTC 2016

Hi

It's possible to mark some folders as special use for IMAP in the config like:

namespace inbox {
  mailbox Spam {
    special_use = \Junk
  }
}

Our webmail allows users to use an arbitrary folder for Spam, and we have this settings and we'd like to return it in from our UserDB (which is a custom dict proxy).

For testing were able to set a namespace parameter like "separator" by returning:
"namespace/inbox/separator" : "=",

from UserDB, but can't figure out a way to set mailbox settings,

"namespace/inbox/mailbox Spam/special_use" : "\Junk", for example doesn't work.

Is there a way to return this setting from a UserDB query?