dovecot-pigeonhole running external script ends with signal 11

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Sun Jan 8 13:33:34 UTC 2017

Hi Stephan

thanks for insisting on the pigeonhole version. That seems to be the reason. With 0.4.16 I built the rpms again and after yum install on my mailbox servers the script "terminated normally"

Just one thing that does not go in my brain so far: in 1 out of maybe 20 cases the script worked with 0.4.14 without an error. But thats not important as with 0.4.16 it works in 100% of processed mails so far.

Again thanks a lot for the great help here and happy mailing

tobi