Sieve & Public folders issue (2nd episode)

dovecot at avv.solutions dovecot at avv.solutions
Tue Jan 31 18:05:45 UTC 2017

Hello Community,

Getting back to my previous post, here a a complement:

- Having enabled sieve, I can store mails and create folder under the
recipient
- Having enabled public folders, I can move mail into them using a
client (eg Thunderbird); security is therefore ok (actually I gave full
control to the user)
eg Public/Newsletters/SomeCompany
- *BUT* running a sieve script to store to
Public/Newsletters/SomeCompany returns the following in the logs:
"failed to store into mailbox 'Public/Newsletters/SomeCompany':
Permission denied."

Any tip?

Thank you for your help.

Greetz