Redundant Database, Pgsql ?

David White dmwhite823 at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:29:26 UTC 2023

If I understand open source Postgres correctly, though, this setup basically requires that the application be read-only, or at least be intelligent enough not to attempt to write to a host if it has failed over to it, right? Don't you have to have human intervention to actually fail the master / primary over for write purposes?

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.