Restored mail folders conflict with renamed original ones

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Wed Feb 22 12:28:12 UTC 2023

On 21/2/2023 9:56 π.μ., Aki Tuomi wrote:

> Can you enable mail_debug=yes, restart, ask the user to access the
> folder(s) and provide those logs?

Hi Aki,

Thank you for the reply.

I have done as you requested; I isolated the log lines for the user in
question, and I pasted the log here:

    https://pastebin.com/vMGyikpA

At the end of the txt file you can see a directory listing of the
directories associated with the problem.

It seems to me that the folders in question do not get opened and there
is no error message or other log entry about them. They seem as being
totally ignored.

I remain at your disposal for any additional information you may require.

I look forward to your feedback.

(Note: I initially tried to post the log text as an attachment, but it
seems it remains blocked due to a message size limit.)

Thanks again,
Nick