How to get a server listed in the IMAP Test wiki?

Leander Beernaert leander.beernaert at proton.ch
Thu Feb 23 14:13:42 UTC 2023

Hey,

We recently announced Gluon (https://github.com/ProtonMail/gluon/) our IMAP server library we are using in Proton Bridge(https://github.com/ProtonMail/proton-bridge). We would love to have it have it listed in the IMAP Server Compliancy Status wiki page (https://imapwiki.org/ImapTest/ServerStatus). What do we need to do or whom do we need to contact to make this happen?

Additionally, We have been using running imaptest (https://github.com/dovecot/imaptest) against our server library, but due to variety of configuration parameters, we would really appreciate it (if possible) if someone could point out to us the test setup used to validate each of those servers.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind Regards,
Leander Beernaert
Proton AG