sieve_extprograms plugin calling bash script

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Fri Jan 27 08:12:12 UTC 2023

Tom skrev den 2023-01-27 08:00:

> This may not be the best place to find answers to sieve plugin info.
> If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/sieve/plugins/extprograms/

At the location /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve-execute, create the executable
script vacationcheck.sh. In this example, the vacationcheck.sh script
needs two parameters: the sender address and a time interval specified
in seconds. The time interval is used to specify the minimum amount of
time that needs to have passed since the sender was last seen. If the
script returns exit code 0, then message is redirected in the Sieve
script shown above.

+1