set imap flags in user sieve scripts

spi spi at nurfuerspam.de
Sat Mar 11 12:34:29 UTC 2023

Hi all

Could anyone lead me into the right direction please?

I use 'addflag ...' or 'fileinto :flags ...' in global sieve scripts to
flag and sort incoming mail - that works.

Trying to do that with custom user scripts doesn't work - I get the
error that imap4flags only can be used in global scripts. Is there any
way to get incoming mails labled and sorted by user sieve scripts?

So something like this for a particular user doesn't work:

if address :domain "From" "whatever.com"{
fileinto :flags ["\\todo"] "working/whatever";
}

--
Cheers
spi