"doveadm altmove -r" not working ?

Benoit Branciard Benoit.Branciard at univ-paris1.fr
Tue Mar 21 12:33:44 UTC 2023

Here is the log of a test "doveadm -D altmove -r -u user all" on our setup.

But I doubt it contains anything useful besides mailbox and config details.

The post from Ewald Dieterich <ewald at mailbox.org> seems on the right
track, although I didn't tested the patch.

By the way, the "doveadm altmove -r" does not exactly has no effect: it
renumbers and equalize (compress) the mail files in alt storage. But the
messages that were here stay here.

--
Benoit BRANCIARD
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne - DSIUN-SIS