[Dovecot-news] ManageSieve v0.11.0 released for Dovecot 1.2.alpha3

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri Oct 24 00:38:15 EEST 2008

Hello Dovecot users,

I have composed a release of the ManageSieve service for Dovecot v1.2. I
also added two new capabilities that were added to the ManageSieve
specification. Just like the last few releases, this new release
supports the new Sieve plugin already.

Change Log v0.11.0
-------------------

   * Upgraded to Dovecot v1.2
   * Added support for new ManageSieve capabilities RENAME and NOOP
   * Moved sieve settings to plugin {} section of config file. Now the
     settings `sieve` and `sieve_dir` in the plugin section are used for
     both the Sieve plugin and the ManageSieve service, avoiding the
     posibility of accidental differences in configuration.

Installation
------------

The full installation procedure and other relevant information regarding
ManageSieve is supposed to be available on the Dovecot wiki:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/ManageSieve

However, the changes regarding the config file are not properly
described there yet. Refer to the package's README file in stead.

New release:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.0.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.0.tar.gz.sig

I have released a new patch for Dovecot v1.2 as well:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.alpha3-managesieve-0.11.0.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.alpha3-managesieve-0.11.0.diff.gz.sig

My public key (id: 3DFBB4F4) can be found at wwwkeys.pgp.net.

Don't hesitate to notify me when there are problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl