[Dovecot] Capability problems dovecot 2.0

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 1 22:13:29 EEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 21:05 +0200, reg9009 wrote:
> Note the answer to the login request. I think dovecot 2.0 always missed
> the starting "OK ...". Maybe this is the problem?

Oh, yes, that's it! When I wrote the code I noticed that the line looked
a bit short. I thought it might have been because it was missing '.' at
the end that all other commands had, but it must have been the lack of
OK that kept nagging my subconsciousness. :)

Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/02679d365af7