[Dovecot] Extraneous information
Michael M. Slusarz
slusarz at curecanti.org
Mon Feb 1 09:52:18 EET 2010
Not technically a bug, but a small waste of bandwidth: it seems (at
least as of 1.2.10) that if neither CONDSTORE/QRESYNC are enabled
dovecot still sends HIGHESTMODSEQ info:
a examine Testing.AAA
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft $Forwarded impflag0
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ()] Read-only mailbox.
* 309 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UNSEEN 5] First unseen.
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1225053009] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 387] Predicted next UID
* OK [HIGHESTMODSEQ 136] Highest
a OK [READ-ONLY] Select completed.
I'm guessing this would only happen if using a client that supports
QRESYNC (like IMP) and then switching later to a client that doesn't
More information about the dovecot