[Dovecot] v2.0.13 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed May 11 18:52:21 EEST 2011
I've almost managed to read my email backlog, but there are still some
unanswered mails. Feel free to resend if you think I should have
answered some of your mails.
The most important changes since v2.0.12:
+ Added "doveadm index" command to add unindexed messages into
index/cache. If full text search is enabled, it also adds unindexed
messages to the fts database.
+ added "doveadm director dump" command.
+ pop3: Added support for showing messages in "POP3 order", which can
be different from IMAP message order. This can be useful for
migrations from other servers. Implemented it for Maildir as 'O'
field in dovecot-uidlist.
- doveconf: Fixed a wrong "subsection has ssl=yes" warning.
- mdbox purge: Fixed wrong warning about corrupted extrefs.
- sdbox: INBOX GUID changed when INBOX was autocreated, leading to
trouble with dsync.
- script-login binary wasn't actually dropping privileges to the
user/group/chroot specified by its service settings.
- Fixed potential crashes and other problems when parsing header names
that contained NUL characters.
More information about the dovecot