[dovecot-cvs] dovecot NEWS, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 TODO, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 configure.in, 1.277.2.65, 1.277.2.66
tss at dovecot.org
tss at dovecot.org
Tue Mar 13 20:52:48 EET 2007
Update of /var/lib/cvs/dovecot
In directory talvi:/tmp/cvs-serv30900
NEWS TODO configure.in
RCS file: /var/lib/cvs/dovecot/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 18.104.22.168
retrieving revision 22.214.171.124
diff -u -d -r126.96.36.199 -r188.8.131.52
--- NEWS 7 Mar 2007 00:17:55 -0000 184.108.40.206
+++ NEWS 13 Mar 2007 18:52:45 -0000 220.127.116.11
@@ -1,3 +1,29 @@
+v1.0.rc27 2007-03-13 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
+ + mbox and index file code handles silently out of quota/disk
+ space errors (maildir still has problems). They will give the user
+ a "Not enough disk space" error instead of flooding the log file.
+ + Added fsync_disable setting.
+ + mail-log plugin: Log the mailbox name, except if it's INBOX
+ + dovecot-auth: Added a lot more debug logging to passdbs and userdbs
+ + dovecot-auth: Added %c variable which expands to "secured" with
+ + dovecot-auth: Added %m variable which expands to auth mechanism name
+ - maildir++ quota: With ignore=box setting the quota was still updated
+ for the mailbox even though it was allowed to go over quota (but
+ quota recalculation ignored the box).
+ - Index file handling fixes
+ - mbox syncing fixes
+ - Wrong endianess index files still weren't silently rebuilt
+ - IMAP quota plugin: GETQUOTAROOT returned the mailbox name wrong the
+ namespace had a prefix or if its separator was non-default
+ - IMAP: If client was appending multiple messages with MULTIAPPEND
+ and LITERAL+ extensions and one of the appends failed, Dovecot
+ treated the rest of the mail data as IMAP commands.
+ - If mail was sent to client with sendfile() call, we could have
+ hanged the connection. This could happen only if mails were saved
+ with CR+LF linefeeds.
v1.0.rc26 2007-03-07 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
* Changed --with-headers to --enable-header-install
RCS file: /var/lib/cvs/dovecot/TODO,v
retrieving revision 18.104.22.168
retrieving revision 22.214.171.124
diff -u -d -r126.96.36.199 -r188.8.131.52
--- TODO 20 Feb 2007 12:01:16 -0000 184.108.40.206
+++ TODO 13 Mar 2007 18:52:45 -0000 220.127.116.11
@@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
+ - mail_index_move_to_memory() should lock the index..
+ - mbox: UID renumbering doesn't really work after all?
+ - maildir: we could finish writing dovecot-uidlist.lock before rename()ing
+ any files from tmp/, so if it fails we'll abort the mail saving
- file_cache: we're growing the mmap in page size blocks, which is horribly
slow if mremap() doesn't exist.
- quota: delay counting the quota until it's really needed
@@ -6,12 +10,9 @@
then rename()ing. This wouldn't be necessary if uidlist syncing noticed
that someone else already had added them to uidlist, and the existing UIDs
could be assigned to them in the index.
- - o_stream_send_istream(..1169315700.P40238Q3873..): failed: Disc quota exceeded
- maildir_copy_with_hardlinks=yes is problematic with shared folders where
the file mode should change..
- - rename: allow moving between storages, as long as they're of same type
- still problems with CRLF mboxes..
- - mbox_min_index_size != 0 causes Invalid new transaction log sequence (4 >= 4)
- Allow %variables in mail_chroot setting
- something should be done to umask setting. we should be creating files with
@@ -100,6 +101,7 @@
- for shared/public namespaces default to "no"
+ - rename: allow moving between storages, as long as they're of same type
- calls fsync()s etc. less often (when copying). optionally disable them.
- x search charset asdf all -> should fail
- subscribe: IMAP(anonymous): open(anonymous/mail/.temp...) failed: Permission denied
RCS file: /var/lib/cvs/dovecot/configure.in,v
retrieving revision 1.277.2.65
retrieving revision 1.277.2.66
diff -u -d -r1.277.2.65 -r1.277.2.66
--- configure.in 7 Mar 2007 00:17:55 -0000 1.277.2.65
+++ configure.in 13 Mar 2007 18:52:45 -0000 1.277.2.66
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
-AC_INIT([dovecot],[1.0.rc26],[dovecot at dovecot.org])
+AC_INIT([dovecot],[1.0.rc27],[dovecot at dovecot.org])
More information about the dovecot-cvs